Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changed my Gmail account password and now my APPLE MAIL on my iPad Pro can’t see my Gmail

Changed my GMAIL account password and now my APPLE Mail on my IPad Pro can’t access any mail from the Gmail account. Says I need to supply the password. When I try to, it tells me “account error”, I go to Mail account settings and enter the new Google password. I know it’s right. Then I go back to my Apple Mail and get the same error “account error”. How can I give my Apple Mail access to Gmail? Note: my iPhone 10 is able to access the gmail account through Apple mail!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 11:45 AM

OhmgOhmg wrote:

Changed my GMAIL account password and now my APPLE Mail on my IPad Pro can’t access any mail from the Gmail account. Says I need to supply the password. When I try to, it tells me “account error”, I go to Mail account settings and enter the new Google password. I know it’s right. Then I go back to my Apple Mail and get the same error “account error”. How can I give my Apple Mail access to Gmail? Note: my iPhone 10 is able to access the gmail account through Apple mail!

Delete and reinstall the mail account. IF that doesn't work contact google or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2021 11:45 AM in response to OhmgOhmg

OhmgOhmg wrote:

Delete and reinstall the mail account. IF that doesn't work contact google or look at their support site.

Changed my Gmail account password and now my APPLE MAIL on my iPad Pro can’t see my Gmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.