Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My album was created on wrong artist

Hello, I uploaded my album through a music distributor. But he uploaded it to the wrong artist. Your service has a Wexler artist card and it contains my album Some Story (UPC: 194152900896).

But this is not my card and the tracks that exist on it (not counting my album) are also not mine! Please create a separate artist card for me, with the nickname Wexler, and transfer my album there!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 6:36 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. We can't help you with this kind of problem. I suggest you use the "Get Support" link at the top-right corner of this page.

1 reply

My album was created on wrong artist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.