Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes item I did not purchase

A U2 album selection is showing up in my "recently purchased" every month. I did not purchase it and it does not appear in my Library. I have tried to trash or delete this item but no luck. A fraud purchase for .99 since has been appearing on my bill for a couple of months and this item shows up that I purchased it again and again only Account.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 8:25 AM

If it is the U2 - Songs Of Innocence album, that was given away to every active iTunes user a number of years ago. It can be hidden from your purchase history if you don't want it shown in your library. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support for details. At one time there was a tool to eliminate it from your account but that has been retired. Contact Apple Support if you want it permanently removed.

A regular charge of .99 (which currency?) suggests a small iCloud storage plan. See Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support.

If that hasn't explained things take a look at this post on unexpected charges.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2021 8:25 AM in response to BB_1houseT

If it is the U2 - Songs Of Innocence album, that was given away to every active iTunes user a number of years ago. It can be hidden from your purchase history if you don't want it shown in your library. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support for details. At one time there was a tool to eliminate it from your account but that has been retired. Contact Apple Support if you want it permanently removed.

A regular charge of .99 (which currency?) suggests a small iCloud storage plan. See Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support.

If that hasn't explained things take a look at this post on unexpected charges.

tt2

ITunes item I did not purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.