Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download my Apple Card transactions from within Quicken?

I use Quicken software and would like to download my Apple Card transactions from within Quicken. How do I do that?

I see that I can export my transactions from my Apple Card using my iPhone, but where do I export the to, to get them onto my Quicken PC and into my Quicken software?

Thanks for your help.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:20 AM

5 replies

Jan 30, 2021 11:35 AM in response to askbarnabas

In the instructions, it says Quicken and Quickbooks files can be downloaded. I see the download files for both Quicken (QFX) and QuickBooks (QBO) in the "select a file format" to export within the Apple Card app on my phone. Doesn't seem logical that they would put those file types in the system if you couldn't use them somehow. I'm guessing there is a way to do that. Thanks for your reply...

Jan 30, 2021 12:04 PM in response to askbarnabas

:) Yes...that's just what I discovered. I send the download to myself in an email or text, then, with my Quicken file open, I click on the Quicken file I emailed myself and it inserts it into my Quicken software. It's a bit clunky, and only downloads statements, not daily activity...but at least it's a start. Thanks for your help, askbarnabas! Have a great weekend...

How do I download my Apple Card transactions from within Quicken?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.