Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast artwork not updating

I run my podcast through Soundcloud. Last week I updated the podcast artwork in Soundcloud and it has automatically changed in Spotify, and it shows up for me as the new artwork when I look at my podcast on my Mac through iTunes. But when I use the Apple Podcast app on my phone, the old artwork is still displaying. What else can I try?

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 1:44 PM

It can take several days for changed artwork to appear in the Store. But it's essential that you give the new image a different file name from the old, or it will never update. It's also essential that the image meets the published requirements. I can check that, but you would need to post the URL of your feed (which you should always do when you have a question).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2021 1:44 PM in response to kellcjay

It can take several days for changed artwork to appear in the Store. But it's essential that you give the new image a different file name from the old, or it will never update. It's also essential that the image meets the published requirements. I can check that, but you would need to post the URL of your feed (which you should always do when you have a question).

Podcast artwork not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.