Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connecting to new printer

My Macbook Pro OSX Yosemite, 10. 10.5 wil not connect with my new hp printer.

So Im looking to upgrade to whatever I can

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 4:55 AM

This Upgrade of macOS it totally dependent on the Age of the computer >> About this Mac will provide the necessary Informations. Then and only then this Link and check which version of macOS it qualities to upgrade to. The links in next page must be opened Only in Safari as FF / Chrome will not work. Safari will open a redirect and open Apple Store to the chosen macOS to download.

Notation: Perform a Time Machine Backup Before attempting and be sure to have enough Empty Space to allow the upgrade to expand and then install.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2021 4:55 AM in response to sallyefromdel city

This Upgrade of macOS it totally dependent on the Age of the computer >> About this Mac will provide the necessary Informations. Then and only then this Link and check which version of macOS it qualities to upgrade to. The links in next page must be opened Only in Safari as FF / Chrome will not work. Safari will open a redirect and open Apple Store to the chosen macOS to download.

Notation: Perform a Time Machine Backup Before attempting and be sure to have enough Empty Space to allow the upgrade to expand and then install.

connecting to new printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.