Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone se 2020

I got this phone brand new from Verizon and noticed that YouTube and safari buffer a lot and it lags. Has anyone else noticed this problem and if there is anyway to fix it.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:54 PM

The buffering is based on the quality of internet connection whether it is over Cellular or over a Wi-Fi Network.

Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then - Does Verizon throttle data speeds while watching videos? Please ask them. Furthermore, I believe that Verizon may have the best answer(s) for you. If Verizon cannot help then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2021 11:54 PM in response to Mr_DCIII

The buffering is based on the quality of internet connection whether it is over Cellular or over a Wi-Fi Network.

Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then - Does Verizon throttle data speeds while watching videos? Please ask them. Furthermore, I believe that Verizon may have the best answer(s) for you. If Verizon cannot help then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

iPhone se 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.