Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add invitations to calendar automatically.

Up until a few days ago, I only had to hover over a proposed/confirmed date/invitation in Mac Mail to add this date to my Mac Calendar. And once it was added to the calendar, you could find the original email via the calendar date. What happened to this feature? I can't find it anymore in either mail preferences nor calendar preferences.

I used it multiple times a day and it's just not the same enter the date manually in my Calendar. Has the location of the setting been changed?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 9:55 AM

Hi KT010,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to add events from your calendar from Mail anymore. It sounds like you may have Siri Suggestions disabled. Here's a great resource which will show you how to verify that you have your Siri Suggestions enabled: Use Siri Suggestions in Calendar on Mac

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 9:55 AM in response to KT010

Hi KT010,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to add events from your calendar from Mail anymore. It sounds like you may have Siri Suggestions disabled. Here's a great resource which will show you how to verify that you have your Siri Suggestions enabled: Use Siri Suggestions in Calendar on Mac

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Add invitations to calendar automatically.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.