Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how i update my mac OS Yosemite

how i update my mac OS Yosemite ???? tell me fast

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 3:01 AM

It will all depend on the Age of the computer >> About this Mac will identify the year. Now, need to do due diligence and check what version of macOS it qualities for. This link will direct one to download older versions of macOS. Just be certain to Only use Safari F / Chrome will not work. Also, do a Time Machine Backup Before attempting. Also, Application compatibility will be important so check if there are updates / upgrades required for smooth transition

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2021 3:01 AM in response to deepanshurajput

It will all depend on the Age of the computer >> About this Mac will identify the year. Now, need to do due diligence and check what version of macOS it qualities for. This link will direct one to download older versions of macOS. Just be certain to Only use Safari F / Chrome will not work. Also, do a Time Machine Backup Before attempting. Also, Application compatibility will be important so check if there are updates / upgrades required for smooth transition

how i update my mac OS Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.