Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 didn't come with charger adapter and EarPods

Hello I just bought a iPhone 11 and I thought it was supposed to come with a charger adapter and EarPods.. it’s the reason I bought it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 1:55 PM

Apple does not include a power adapter or EarPods with any of their new phones anymore. You can purchase a 20W power adapter that will work with your iPhone (it is superior to the 18W model that used to be provided) and I would suggest you buy some good headphones to go with your iPhone rather than EarPods and if you desire wired ones buy the Lightning to 3.5mm adapter.

Apple has explained at length the environment reasons that led to this and Samsung has already copied them. I'm guessing by the end of the year no new smartphones will include power adapters or headphones.

If you don't like this tell Apple here -> https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2021 1:55 PM in response to Jazzek

Apple does not include a power adapter or EarPods with any of their new phones anymore. You can purchase a 20W power adapter that will work with your iPhone (it is superior to the 18W model that used to be provided) and I would suggest you buy some good headphones to go with your iPhone rather than EarPods and if you desire wired ones buy the Lightning to 3.5mm adapter.

Apple has explained at length the environment reasons that led to this and Samsung has already copied them. I'm guessing by the end of the year no new smartphones will include power adapters or headphones.

If you don't like this tell Apple here -> https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

iPhone 11 didn't come with charger adapter and EarPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.