Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Outlook calendar appointments in Mac calendar

How can I add Outlook appointments into the calendar of my Mac? They don't show up automatically but in my iPhone Calendar the appointments show up? All iCloud settings for Calendar are checked? Do I have to add the Outlook Calendar manually?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 7:15 AM

Hi there, mgymnop!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having an issue adding an Outlook calendar to your Mac. Check out this article to Add or delete calendar accounts on Mac. This will ensure you have follow the proper steps to add the Outlook account to your Calendar app on the Mac.

Let us know the results and have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 7:15 AM in response to mgymnop

Hi there, mgymnop!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having an issue adding an Outlook calendar to your Mac. Check out this article to Add or delete calendar accounts on Mac. This will ensure you have follow the proper steps to add the Outlook account to your Calendar app on the Mac.

Let us know the results and have a great day!

No Outlook calendar appointments in Mac calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.