Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mistake cash card verify identity

How do I change the info I typed in wrong for the Apple Cash card thing? I made a mistake and when I attempted to upload my license it won’t work bc it is wrong.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 6:22 AM

What if you enter the wrong information

Try to verify your identity again. When you verify again, we might ask for your valid Driver License or state ID. 

1. Go to your card info:
    • iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap  . 
    • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
    • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card. 
  1. Tap Verify Identity. If you don't see this option, contact us. You might need to close your account and open a new one.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 6:22 AM in response to Community User

What if you enter the wrong information

Try to verify your identity again. When you verify again, we might ask for your valid Driver License or state ID. 

1. Go to your card info:
    • iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap  . 
    • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
    • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card. 
  1. Tap Verify Identity. If you don't see this option, contact us. You might need to close your account and open a new one.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps.

Mistake cash card verify identity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.