Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I try signing in on the App Store with no success can I help

I tryed to sign in on the App Store with my Apple ID in password for the first time in it is correct when entered but won’t let me can u help?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 10:25 PM

Freedom43 Said:

"I try signing in on the App Store with no success can I help: I tryed to sign in on the App Store with my Apple ID in password for the first time in it is correct when entered but won’t let me can u help?"

-------

Try Another Device:

What happens when you try logging in using another device?

Reset the Password:

What another device successful? If not, then maybe you did not enter it as thought. So, reset it, by going here: If you Forgot your Apple ID Password - Apple Support

Keep a Hardcopy:

When you create a password, create a handwritten, hardcopy of this information. Do not share this information with anyone whomsoever. Store it in a location that only you are knowledgeable of, and only you have access to. Include:

• Apple ID
  • Password
  • Security Question answers
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2021 10:25 PM in response to Freedom43

Freedom43 Said:

"I try signing in on the App Store with no success can I help: I tryed to sign in on the App Store with my Apple ID in password for the first time in it is correct when entered but won’t let me can u help?"

-------

Try Another Device:

What happens when you try logging in using another device?

Reset the Password:

What another device successful? If not, then maybe you did not enter it as thought. So, reset it, by going here: If you Forgot your Apple ID Password - Apple Support

Keep a Hardcopy:

When you create a password, create a handwritten, hardcopy of this information. Do not share this information with anyone whomsoever. Store it in a location that only you are knowledgeable of, and only you have access to. Include:

• Apple ID
  • Password
  • Security Question answers

I try signing in on the App Store with no success can I help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.