You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free 3 month trial apple fitness+

I recently purchased a series 6 watch and was wondering how I access my free 3 month trial of apple fitness

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 1:28 AM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2021 6:56 AM in response to msmargo

Hello msmargo,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with redeeming your Apple Fitness+ trial. We're happy to get you in the right direction to help.

"To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device." You can find this information and other requirements here: Get three months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy an eligible new Apple Watch. Terms and conditions

If you have signed in with your Apple ID on your Apple Watch, be sure you've updated to the latest iOS and watchOS. You can find additional information and helpful steps here: Apple Fitness+ Preview

Once you're ready to start, you can find details for starting workouts and customizing metrics in this article: Work out with Apple Fitness+

Cheers!

Free 3 month trial apple fitness+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.