Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find the 4 digits passcode option in my iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 2:37 AM

If you're talking about the passcode to lock/unlock the screen of your 12, it should be in Settings>Face ID & Passcode>Passcode options... as per this paragraph:

Change Passcode: Enter a new six-digit passcode. Or tap Passcode Options to switch to a four-digit numeric code, a custom numeric code, or a custom alphanumeric code.

Extracted from:--> Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 2:37 AM in response to Klokph804

If you're talking about the passcode to lock/unlock the screen of your 12, it should be in Settings>Face ID & Passcode>Passcode options... as per this paragraph:

Change Passcode: Enter a new six-digit passcode. Or tap Passcode Options to switch to a four-digit numeric code, a custom numeric code, or a custom alphanumeric code.

Extracted from:--> Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.