Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why apple processing my items so long?

Does apple takes so long to ship my order?

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 4:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 4:04 AM

When you placed the order, Apple provided an anticipated arrival date. Shortly before that date, the item will go to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 4:04 AM in response to Enul

When you placed the order, Apple provided an anticipated arrival date. Shortly before that date, the item will go to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

Feb 1, 2021 6:28 AM in response to Enul

Depending on what you ordered the item will have to be built in China. If you ordered a MacBook Pro for example the order needs to be placed, parts assembled, production line setup, assemble, then your computer will be sent to shipping in China. It will arrive a couple of days later. My experience is that it will arrive within the delivery window you were notified of.

Why apple processing my items so long?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.