Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot add my Apple credit card to my wallet. What should I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 12:35 PM

How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices

You can add Apple Card to your Apple Watch, iPad, Mac, or iPhone.

Sign in to your Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac with the same Apple ID that was signed in to iCloud on the iPhone that you used to apply for Apple Card.1

Add Apple Card to your iPhone

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
  2. Tap the add button .
  3. Tap Add Card, then Follow the steps to select Apple Card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose Apple Card.

After you add Apple Card to your iPhone, you can request a titanium Apple Card in the Wallet app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 12:35 PM in response to malgorzata162

How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices

You can add Apple Card to your Apple Watch, iPad, Mac, or iPhone.

Sign in to your Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac with the same Apple ID that was signed in to iCloud on the iPhone that you used to apply for Apple Card.1

Add Apple Card to your iPhone

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
  2. Tap the add button .
  3. Tap Add Card, then Follow the steps to select Apple Card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose Apple Card.

After you add Apple Card to your iPhone, you can request a titanium Apple Card in the Wallet app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.