Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X five hours battery life

My iPhone X currently has like 5 hours of use before it reaches 0%, will playing games decrease my current 5 hours of battery life? (I play the games without the iPhone being plugged in and I mean by damaging the battery not wasting my current battery.)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 3:47 PM

Playing games will not damage the battery. But they will use charge.

If the iPhone is lasting only 5 hours, the battery health may already be quite low. Since Apple has not sold the iPhone X for over 2 years its very un likely you bought a "new" iPhone X.

Go to Settings->Battery->Battery Health to see your battery's current health status.

If its less than 80% it needs to be replaced. If its between 80% and 90% it is used but still o.k.

90% or more, it's in good shape.

More details here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 3:47 PM in response to HiItxn

Playing games will not damage the battery. But they will use charge.

If the iPhone is lasting only 5 hours, the battery health may already be quite low. Since Apple has not sold the iPhone X for over 2 years its very un likely you bought a "new" iPhone X.

Go to Settings->Battery->Battery Health to see your battery's current health status.

If its less than 80% it needs to be replaced. If its between 80% and 90% it is used but still o.k.

90% or more, it's in good shape.

More details here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

iPhone X five hours battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.