Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay

It says I am -$370 when I have not done nothing to make it like that why is my acc doing that?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 2:38 PM

He was never going to send it back. The bank (if you reported it to them) took the money from Apple Cash not from the guy who stole your money. They are not authorized to do that.

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - Get Support
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.
  • If you have a negative balance on your Apple Cash you need to transfer enough money from your bank account to cover the negative amount. You should also go here - Apple Pay Customers

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 2:38 PM in response to Grover1804

He was never going to send it back. The bank (if you reported it to them) took the money from Apple Cash not from the guy who stole your money. They are not authorized to do that.

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - Get Support
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.
  • If you have a negative balance on your Apple Cash you need to transfer enough money from your bank account to cover the negative amount. You should also go here - Apple Pay Customers

Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.