Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Windows 10

Followed the instructions below to get my magic mouse working with a work Windows 10 laptop using the bootcamp driver AppleWirelessMouse64.exe. But still scrolling is not working.

Apple Magic Mouse and Windows 10 - Apple Community

Anyone got any recent wisdom to share?

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 7:10 AM

Don't use any program to use your mouse on windows with bootcamp.

I had bootcamp on my iMac but due space on disk was small (80gb) I had to erase it and then create a new one. At that moment I used "Magic Utilities" (free on windows that for 28 day you can use all the features that the mouse has, after that it only works as a regular mouse but without scrolling for example) a driver that makes your Magic Mouse 2 work on windows.

Now that I deleted my old bootcamp and created a new one (120gb) I didn't install the driver "Magic Utilities" and the mouse is working as if I were still working on Mac; even scrolling! which is wonderful!

here's the link of magic utilities page, here you can download it. Just choose the device you need https://magicutilities.net/download

If you still have problems answer this and I'll help you

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 7:10 AM in response to underthehood

Don't use any program to use your mouse on windows with bootcamp.

I had bootcamp on my iMac but due space on disk was small (80gb) I had to erase it and then create a new one. At that moment I used "Magic Utilities" (free on windows that for 28 day you can use all the features that the mouse has, after that it only works as a regular mouse but without scrolling for example) a driver that makes your Magic Mouse 2 work on windows.

Now that I deleted my old bootcamp and created a new one (120gb) I didn't install the driver "Magic Utilities" and the mouse is working as if I were still working on Mac; even scrolling! which is wonderful!

here's the link of magic utilities page, here you can download it. Just choose the device you need https://magicutilities.net/download

If you still have problems answer this and I'll help you

Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.