Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Front camera screen turns green when I record a video

I’m using a IPhone 7, and when I finished getting my iPhone repaired, rear camera works but when I use the front camera, it turns green and freezes and restarts my phone.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 11:16 PM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2021 7:07 PM in response to _adamthomas

Hi _adamthomas, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We can see from your post that since being serviced you're not having an issue with the front facing camera.

Based on the screenshot you provided, we can recommend returning to the service provider where you had your iPhone serviced. If you are unable to return to that provider, you can use this site to help you locate the service providers in your region: Apple - Find Locations.

Before taking your iPhone in for service, you’ll want to be sure to have a backup of your data. Having a backup of your data is like having an insurance policy, you don’t plan on using it, but it’s great to have if you need it. This article will provide you with a link to follow for how to backup your iPhone, as well as other steps you will want to take before your service evaluation: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support.

All the best.

Front camera screen turns green when I record a video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.