Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black screen

My iPhone 12 Pro just went off and has a black screen now and it’s not responding to anything (charging, power button). I got it 2 weeks ago. I have tried the power restart and it’s also not responding. How do I fix this problem

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 11:44 PM

kwabena113 Said:

"Black screen: My iPhone 12 Pro just went off and has a black screen now and it’s not responding to anything (charging, power button). I got it 2 weeks ago. I have tried the power restart and it’s also not responding. How do I fix this problem"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

If the screen does not power on, then perhaps this is a faulty device. You have 14 days to return it. So, if it has been 14 days or less, then return it. If it has been more than 14 days, then have it serviced. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty on this. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if they will return it or service this.

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2021 11:44 PM in response to kwabena113

kwabena113 Said:

"Black screen: My iPhone 12 Pro just went off and has a black screen now and it’s not responding to anything (charging, power button). I got it 2 weeks ago. I have tried the power restart and it’s also not responding. How do I fix this problem"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

If the screen does not power on, then perhaps this is a faulty device. You have 14 days to return it. So, if it has been 14 days or less, then return it. If it has been more than 14 days, then have it serviced. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty on this. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if they will return it or service this.

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.