Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased the 200gb storage and it’s saying there is space free but it still won’t load my emails please help

I have purchase the 200gb storage plan for $4.99 a month as it was saying that my iCloud storage was full ... however when I have purchased this new plan it’s still saying it’s full when I log into iCloud.com , but my phone says I have only used 5.6gb of 200gb , it’s not loading any of my emails which are super important ... can anyone please help me ?

thanks

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 2:20 AM

Make sure that you turned on Mail in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn on Mail. Make sure that new data is pushed to your device automatically. In iOS 14 or later, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts > Fetch New Data, then turn on Push.

If iCloud Mail isn't working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 2:20 AM in response to Vanessa95To

Make sure that you turned on Mail in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn on Mail. Make sure that new data is pushed to your device automatically. In iOS 14 or later, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts > Fetch New Data, then turn on Push.

If iCloud Mail isn't working - Apple Support

I have purchased the 200gb storage and it’s saying there is space free but it still won’t load my emails please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.