Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Run recorded with Nike Run Club missing in Workouts

Hello! I have done my first run with Nike Run Club today. I recorded it with Apple Watch 6 and it synced with the Nike Run Club on my iPhone, yet it is not showing as Outdoor Run in Workouts in the Fitness App. Although I like the app, if it does not show these runs in Fitness App then I will not use it. Anybody can help?

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 11:39 AM

I am having the exact same issue. I have done a run with NRC on my Apple Watch, it has synced to NRC on my iPhone, but hasn’t logged as an activity in Apple Fitness (which it used to).

Here in September you can see how it logged it;

The apps have all the right permissions.

it’s really annoying.

17 replies

Feb 4, 2021 8:16 AM in response to marionsan

Hello marionsan,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that your Apple Watch workout from the Nike Run Club app isn't syncing to your iPhone. We're happy to help.

If you haven't already, make sure that this app has permission to access health data on your iPhone under Settings > Health > Data Access & Devices. Take a look at the following resource for more information.

Health data access by third-party apps

If the issue persists, the steps in the resource below can help when an app isn't working as expected:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Let us know if this helps. Please include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a great day!

Feb 4, 2021 8:37 AM in response to jdo_apple

Hi jdo_apple,

I have been having the same issues and have done all the trouble shooting steps possible. If I start the run in the NRC app on my watch it will get recorded in the NRC app but not in my Activities app. The exercise minutes and calories will be added to the Activities app but it won't show that I did a run.

How can I fix this issue?

Run recorded with Nike Run Club missing in Workouts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.