Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone know how to cancel free 3 month trial subscription with Apple tv?

I received an e-mail from roku with offer to purchase a roku ultra, and receive a free 3 month trial subscription to Apple tv on my roku. I purchased the roku ultra, followed the directions for the 3 month free trial subscription, and started receiving apple tv on my roku. P:roblem is I do not like anything apple tv offers; so I asked roku how to cancel the trial subscription, but they indicated it has to be apple tv since the trial subscription is with them. I contacted apple tv via chat and after 3 hours of runaround, I got nowhere. Question is, has anyone tried to can with apple tv, and if so, how do I cancel the trial offer? Both roku and apple tv say they have no record of it. That's great, but after the 3months of free apple tv, I will start being billed for something I don't want. Anyone who has a solution, please let me know. Thanks.

Apple TV

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 3:29 PM

In order to get a free trial of apple tv, you have to have an apple id. Sign in with that ID at tv.apple.com. Press on your profile and go to settings, then subscriptions and press manage. Then you can cancel a subscription.

I helped but if it wasn't clear enough or you need more guidance, please refer to this article https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212048

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2021 3:29 PM in response to Budh76

In order to get a free trial of apple tv, you have to have an apple id. Sign in with that ID at tv.apple.com. Press on your profile and go to settings, then subscriptions and press manage. Then you can cancel a subscription.

I helped but if it wasn't clear enough or you need more guidance, please refer to this article https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212048

Anyone know how to cancel free 3 month trial subscription with Apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.