Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will apple warranty cover this?

I got into a skating accident and my phone cracked in my bag. The phone still works but there are colored lines all over the screen. I was wondering if apple warranty will cover this and fix my screen for free?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 6:35 PM

2 replies

Feb 2, 2021 6:54 PM in response to Iamsoswag

Iamsoswag Said:

"Will apple warranty cover this?: I got into a skating accident and my phone cracked in my bag. The phone still works but there are colored lines all over the screen. I was wondering if apple warranty will cover this and fix my screen for free?"

-------

Apple is Whom to Ask:

Apple doesn't cover intentional/accidental damage. But, ask Apple - they have the ultimate call in this. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has any call in coverage.

Apple Phone Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Will apple warranty cover this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.