Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm iOS 14

Im unable to add multiple alarms in ios 14. Once I click on the plus sign at the top right corner the screen disappears. I reset all my settings twice already etc...and the prob persists. I also asked Siri to add a second alarm but it didn’t ring!

The screen also disappears if I want to add an “alert” in my calendar.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 12:36 AM

Force quit the app, then open it again

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close. Apple Watch: With the app open, press and hold the side button to show the power options. ... Apple TV: Double press the TV/Home button and swipe left or right to find the app with the issue. Then swipe up to close the app.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 12:36 AM in response to J_sark

Force quit the app, then open it again

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close. Apple Watch: With the app open, press and hold the side button to show the power options. ... Apple TV: Double press the TV/Home button and swipe left or right to find the app with the issue. Then swipe up to close the app.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open ...

Alarm iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.