Related Article: Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see proof of purchase? Can get I still get warranty for my laptop?

Hi I was wondering If I can see a receipt for the purchase of my laptop, and also I was wondering if I can still get warranty on my laptop?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 12:30 AM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2021 5:51 PM in response to betzabet177

Hello betzabet177,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you want to see a proof of purchase and look into warranty information. We'll point you to the right place.

For the receipt, you'd have to contact the retailer you purchased it from. If it was from the Apple Online Store, this link will provide the contact information: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Make sure to click on the flag in the lower-right corner and choose the appropriate country/region if need be.

You can look up warranty information from this link here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

If you wanted to look into AppleCare products and it is available in your region, this link will provide more information: AppleCare Products - Apple

Thanks and have a great day.

How can I see proof of purchase? Can get I still get warranty for my laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.