Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why after I purchased, it deducted double amount on my account? I purchased 8$ and it deducted 16$ and this happened many time.

I purchased for 8$ and it deducted 16$ on my account. It happened many time. What happened?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 2:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 7:07 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities ShahrulGhulam,

We understand you're seeing charges for more than you expect, and we'll be happy to assist.

Using the steps on the following page, you can find an itemized view of charges made through your Apple ID, so you can determine what has been charged: See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

You can also find additional guidance to help investigate unknown charges here: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

We hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 7:07 PM in response to ShahrulGhulam

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities ShahrulGhulam,

We understand you're seeing charges for more than you expect, and we'll be happy to assist.

Using the steps on the following page, you can find an itemized view of charges made through your Apple ID, so you can determine what has been charged: See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

You can also find additional guidance to help investigate unknown charges here: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

We hope this helps!

Why after I purchased, it deducted double amount on my account? I purchased 8$ and it deducted 16$ and this happened many time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.