Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

We had an old apple modem but do not know if it was ever registered. I threw parts away so just decided to buy a new set up. My husband just bought an iPad Pro and they told him he gets a free year. We have been wanting to get it anyway and this is a perfect time. How can I found out if there is an existing account? Or can I start afresh since we never got the first one working?

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 8:04 AM

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you archive your email messages, then you can maybe search for emails from Apple?

If you don’t have any digital content (purchased movies, purchased apps) linked to an older Apple ID account that is important to you now, then you may consider creating a new account. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support. This can be done right on the iPad. Set up your iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2021 8:04 AM in response to 1973goodyeaR

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you archive your email messages, then you can maybe search for emails from Apple?

If you don’t have any digital content (purchased movies, purchased apps) linked to an older Apple ID account that is important to you now, then you may consider creating a new account. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support. This can be done right on the iPad. Set up your iPad - Apple Support

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.