Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting phone calls telling me my apple id has been hacked, is that you?

I am getting phone calls telling me my apple id has been hacked, is really apple.com calling?

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 2:12 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. It is a scam. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 2:12 PM in response to Renoira

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. It is a scam. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

I am getting phone calls telling me my apple id has been hacked, is that you?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.