Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there another, or can I redeem a gift card without having the actually gift card (code) since I lost it. But I only have the receipt where I got my apple gift card.

So I recently bought a Apple iTunes gift card which had 10$ inside. I bought it from Walmart. That same week I lost the gift card. I do remember taking a picture of my receipt, so I still have it on my camera roll if you need it by any sort. Is there a way I can get the code of that gift card I lost, and no I didn’t had chance to redeem it. Is there another way to redeem a gift card? Since I don’t have the code?

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 2:39 PM

There are no replies.

Is there another, or can I redeem a gift card without having the actually gift card (code) since I lost it. But I only have the receipt where I got my apple gift card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.