Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have forgotten my apple Id username and password, Can I update appleId username which I can remember as new apple Id for my phone

Hi,

I have reset my passcode one month back. and then I have re-entered my new passcode. I have entered it wrongly. So my phone got locked.

Now when I reset phone and trying to login to it , It asks for my apple Id.

I really cannot remember my apple Id username and password.

• Is there any way that I can find my apple Id, if I give my phone IMEI number.

OR

• Can I give another apple Id which i can remember and so that you guys can update it in your databases, So that then I can login to my phone using this newly mentioned apple Id.

Please give me a solution to this. This is really urgent. Most of my work has paused because of this issue. I need to unlock my phone very soon.

Note: I have enabled the Find my Iphone option also when I was using my phone.

Highly appreciate your replies and support on this!

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 7:50 AM

You can't find your ID by using IMEI.

Apple normally keeps all IDs separate and won't allow you to change IDs in the data base.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 7:50 AM in response to Siyumi

You can't find your ID by using IMEI.

Apple normally keeps all IDs separate and won't allow you to change IDs in the data base.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

I have forgotten my apple Id username and password, Can I update appleId username which I can remember as new apple Id for my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.