Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get safari on my cell phone

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 10:00 AM

If your cell phone as you call it, is an iPhone, Safari is a built in app that comes with the phone. You do not need to nor can you download it. You cannot delete it either. You can restrict it if you use Screen Time as described in here.

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you have restricted it, turn it on again and the app will appear on your phone.

If it isn’t restricted, do a Spotlight Search to find it.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 10:00 AM in response to merrilyn198

If your cell phone as you call it, is an iPhone, Safari is a built in app that comes with the phone. You do not need to nor can you download it. You cannot delete it either. You can restrict it if you use Screen Time as described in here.

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you have restricted it, turn it on again and the app will appear on your phone.

If it isn’t restricted, do a Spotlight Search to find it.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.