Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore Phone

How can I restore my XR WITHOUT iTunes?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 8:32 PM

1. You can ➔ Restore your iPhone from a computer backup. I suspect that you do not have a computer because you had shown concern over not having iTunes.
  2. You can ➔ Restore your iPhone from a backup in iCloud. Do you use iCloud for Photos, Contacts, Notes, Messages etc?
  3. If you are looking to just delete everything and setting your iPhone to factory settings then you can do so by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Erase all Content & Settings. You will lose all data on your iPhone and the iPhone will be set to new.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 8:32 PM in response to Alexandra2416

1. You can ➔ Restore your iPhone from a computer backup. I suspect that you do not have a computer because you had shown concern over not having iTunes.
  2. You can ➔ Restore your iPhone from a backup in iCloud. Do you use iCloud for Photos, Contacts, Notes, Messages etc?
  3. If you are looking to just delete everything and setting your iPhone to factory settings then you can do so by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Erase all Content & Settings. You will lose all data on your iPhone and the iPhone will be set to new.

Axel F.

Restore Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.