Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay

I forgot my Airplay password to stream from my iPad to my LG TV. How do I find it?

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 8:59 AM

There is no specific setting within iPad settings that controls access to AirPlay. Connection security with AirPlay-compatible devices is controlled by the device to which the iPad is connecting (AppleTV, AV Receiver, TV) via AirPlay.

You may need to reset the AirPlay connection from your TV. If the AirPlay security settings of the TV require a passcode, a challenge will appear on your iPad; the AirPlay passcode will be displayed on the TV screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2021 8:59 AM in response to DontKnowYou

There is no specific setting within iPad settings that controls access to AirPlay. Connection security with AirPlay-compatible devices is controlled by the device to which the iPad is connecting (AppleTV, AV Receiver, TV) via AirPlay.

You may need to reset the AirPlay connection from your TV. If the AirPlay security settings of the TV require a passcode, a challenge will appear on your iPad; the AirPlay passcode will be displayed on the TV screen.

Airplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.