Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, is there a way to share my iCloud Drive with only selected family members on my account

hi, is there a way to share my iCloud Drive with only selected family members on my account

MacBook

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 11:40 PM

Yes and no. Only those you invite to your Family Sharing group can participate.

However, none of the members of your family group can use your iCloud Drive (accessed via Finder) or any other member's iCloud drive. Neither can they access the space of anyone else in the shared iCloud storage plan; each member's space within that storage plan is private. See here to see what they can share.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2021 11:40 PM in response to UnitedbyDivide

Yes and no. Only those you invite to your Family Sharing group can participate.

However, none of the members of your family group can use your iCloud Drive (accessed via Finder) or any other member's iCloud drive. Neither can they access the space of anyone else in the shared iCloud storage plan; each member's space within that storage plan is private. See here to see what they can share.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.