Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appreciate assistance as I have changed my payment card and I need to purchase

I have changed my payment visa card

and my account is blocked

can you assist please

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 6:41 AM

To update you payment information Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

About locked accounts

Apple ID If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

iTunes and App Store If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

I'd advise you not to deal with it if it isn't clear for you. Just give Apple Support a call and they'll help you get everything in order. They have the proper access to your account to help you with it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2021 6:41 AM in response to atunaisa

To update you payment information Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

About locked accounts

Apple ID If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

iTunes and App Store If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

I'd advise you not to deal with it if it isn't clear for you. Just give Apple Support a call and they'll help you get everything in order. They have the proper access to your account to help you with it.

Appreciate assistance as I have changed my payment card and I need to purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.