Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 not showing data usage

I have noticed in the last week that my cellular data usage is not showing up on my iPhone 12. I reached out to T-mobile about it and the rep said the same thing happened with her phone when she updated to the lastest iOS. Was this intentional on Apple's part and will it come back?

iPhone

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 7:01 AM

11 replies

Feb 8, 2021 3:41 PM in response to aubie_95

Hello Aubie_95

It sounds like you are having cellular data issues after updating. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

Let's review all of the steps outlined here: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If the issue persists can you provide a few more details? What is your exact iOS version? Are you only experiencing issues with cellular data or are you not able to make phone calls as well? Also, what errors or alerts do you see when you attempt to access cellular data?

Cheers!

Feb 8, 2021 3:43 PM in response to aubie_95

I have data, I just don't know how much I've used. It used to show me my total usage but that has gone away. The T-mobile rep I chatted with said the same thing happened to her. I like to know how much of my 2gb data I've used each billing cycle so I can manage apps and keep it from slowing down. But it's no longer showing me how much I've used.

iPhone 12 not showing data usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.