Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4HD and Bose TV speaker?

Hi,

Is it possible that my Apple TV 4HD can connect(bluetooth) to my Bose TV speaker so that I can stream music from my iPad through speaker?

Thanks,

JF

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 7:29 AM

• If your TV speakers are wired to the TV, then you can AirPlay to Apple TV, which would stream the music to the TV, which would stream it to the wired speakers. The TV will have to be turned on for this to work. This will not work with wireless speakers, as those will have to be targeted by the sending device directly.
  • If your speakers support AirPlay, then you can stream music from your iPad directly.
  • If your speakers support bluetooth, then you can stream music from your iPad directly.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2021 7:29 AM in response to Jean-Francois Laferte

• If your TV speakers are wired to the TV, then you can AirPlay to Apple TV, which would stream the music to the TV, which would stream it to the wired speakers. The TV will have to be turned on for this to work. This will not work with wireless speakers, as those will have to be targeted by the sending device directly.
  • If your speakers support AirPlay, then you can stream music from your iPad directly.
  • If your speakers support bluetooth, then you can stream music from your iPad directly.

Apple TV 4HD and Bose TV speaker?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.