Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken iPhone

Hi, my 2 year old daughter broke my new phone which is 12 pro Max’s back screen. I’m currently living in Pakistan and there is no Apple store here. I will be visiting the UAE in July (God willingly) and only can show my phone there and then at the Apple store. It’s working perfectly fine, camera, sound, port, touch, everything is perfect but the back screen has been cracked badly, if I gently rub my fingers around the back without looking at it it won’t feel anything sharp or edgy., smooth as it was just when I see it it’s baddd. Secondly how long does it take to repair? Can it be repaired same day in the store?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 10:15 AM

Unfortunately, the back glass on this iPhone cannot be repaired. Apple would only offer to replace the phone. The cost of that replacement would depend on, whether or not, you purchased an AppleCare+ plan when you bought this phone.

2 replies

Broken iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.