Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a phone call from someone claiming to be apple saying my Ipad and Iphone where hacked. They had me upload a program to my Ipad and then wanted me to upload it on my Iphone. I am unable to take my payment information off of my ipad and iphone

I got a phone call saying my iPad has been hacked. they had me upload a program from the app on my iPad. Then they wanted me to upload it on my phone. I got suspicious and hung up they called me back. I asked the for a phone number for apple and they told me I was on a direct line with apple and refused to give me a phone number for apple. I deleted the app and changed my apple password.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 11:56 AM

You’ve done great steps so far. Now also go to Settings... General, do you see the o option for Profiles listed here?

Also tap on VPN, anything listed for VPN?

Similar questions

1 reply

I got a phone call from someone claiming to be apple saying my Ipad and Iphone where hacked. They had me upload a program to my Ipad and then wanted me to upload it on my Iphone. I am unable to take my payment information off of my ipad and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.