Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WebGL isn't available on Safari Big Sur

I can no longer access a website that runs with adobe flash player. I tried to use WebGl on Safari but it's not there and I found out that it's because my MacBook Air is running on Big Sur. Can anyone help me?

MacBook

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 3:32 PM

If the website is truly Flash media then you are out of luck. As of 1/12/2021 Adobe killed Flash Player worldwide on all platforms. Safari, Firefox, all browsers are removing Flash Player support. Adobe gave three years notice that Flash was being deprecated starting to 2017. Adobe even activated a kill switch to block all Flash media from playing. That website, if it really does use Flash, is dead in the water at this point in time.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2021 3:32 PM in response to radha288

If the website is truly Flash media then you are out of luck. As of 1/12/2021 Adobe killed Flash Player worldwide on all platforms. Safari, Firefox, all browsers are removing Flash Player support. Adobe gave three years notice that Flash was being deprecated starting to 2017. Adobe even activated a kill switch to block all Flash media from playing. That website, if it really does use Flash, is dead in the water at this point in time.

WebGL isn't available on Safari Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.