Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading Apple Card Transactions

How do I download my Apple Card Transactions in CSV format onto my Mac (NOT to my phone)? Thanks in advance!

Mac Pro

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 8:31 PM

7 replies

Feb 8, 2021 9:17 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thanks, but no, I have no problem getting the statements. I'm specifically looking for the individual transactions so that I don't have to manually type them in to an Excel spreadsheet or Quicken/Quickbooks. Surely someone has figured out how to do this for Apple Card? Every other financial company and even Amazon provide this.

Feb 8, 2021 9:35 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thank you, that was helpful for downloading from the App on my phone - the article and instructions are here for other looking for this same answer: https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/export-apple-card-data-to-spreadsheet/

BUT this apparently allows you to export only from the App (in CSV and other formats) that you then have to Share via AirDrop to be able to access it on your Mac. Apparently there's no way to do this same task directly from my Mac (where I do my financial work) on the Apple site (to avoid the AirDrop step)? Why wouldn't they put such a basic capability on their website, when you can do everything else from there? I'm hoping I'm just missing something ... Thanks!

Downloading Apple Card Transactions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.