Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my itunes so I could move my music to a different computer. My ringtones that I had previously made did not all transfer. I can't seem to get them to get in my phone

My ringtones that I had previously made did not all transfer. I can't seem to get them to get in my phone. Any Ideas?

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 2:50 PM

See Create and manage ringtones in iTunes - Apple Community. Depending on where they existed previously and how you moved the library you may find the ringtones in a Tones folder, even though they don't show in the library.

tt2

1 reply

I updated my itunes so I could move my music to a different computer. My ringtones that I had previously made did not all transfer. I can't seem to get them to get in my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.