You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have the option to cancel the subscription with the app I’m looking to unsubscribe from

Hi everyone!

im struggling a little bit... can’t seem to find how to cancel my subscription to this app. It’s offering options to renew but no where I can see the option to cancel.

any idea where I cam do this?

thanks !

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 3:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 3:33 AM

Do you see a tick mark next to one of the subscription plans? If yes? That means that chosen plan is active, and you will be charged after the current payment duration ends. If this is the case, tap 'Cancel Subscription.'

However, if you do not see a tick mark next to a plan, that means you have no active subscription plans. (You may have already canceled it.)

See the images below carefully.

• On the left, you see Apple Arcade. I am currently on its monthly plan. Thus you see a tick mark. On 26th Feb, it will renew, and money will be deducted from my card.
  • On the right, you see Apple Music. I had canceled it as I no longer need it. Thus there is no tick mark next to any plan. After 21st Feb, my card won't be charged. (and I will lose access to Apple Music. obviously)

Please contact Apple Support if you need any specific account-related assistance. They may offer a personalized and more helpful solution.

Extra Info: After you cancel a subscription, it may still show under EXPIRED. (see the image below)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2021 3:33 AM in response to Agnesemmalmd

Do you see a tick mark next to one of the subscription plans? If yes? That means that chosen plan is active, and you will be charged after the current payment duration ends. If this is the case, tap 'Cancel Subscription.'

However, if you do not see a tick mark next to a plan, that means you have no active subscription plans. (You may have already canceled it.)

See the images below carefully.

• On the left, you see Apple Arcade. I am currently on its monthly plan. Thus you see a tick mark. On 26th Feb, it will renew, and money will be deducted from my card.
  • On the right, you see Apple Music. I had canceled it as I no longer need it. Thus there is no tick mark next to any plan. After 21st Feb, my card won't be charged. (and I will lose access to Apple Music. obviously)

Please contact Apple Support if you need any specific account-related assistance. They may offer a personalized and more helpful solution.

Extra Info: After you cancel a subscription, it may still show under EXPIRED. (see the image below)

I don’t have the option to cancel the subscription with the app I’m looking to unsubscribe from

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.