Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the keyboard keys on my Macbook Pro A2159?

Hello.

I bought a Macbook Pro A2159 from Portugal before last year and now I live in the UK.

I would like to change the keyboard pattern from Portugal on my Macbook Pro to the UK keyboard pattern.

I will change some keys on the keyboard. I don't need to change all the keys.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 3:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 5:04 AM

marcoaureliocabelo wrote:

Hello.

I bought a Macbook Pro A2159 from Portugal before last year and now I live in the UK.

I would like to change the keyboard pattern from Portugal on my Macbook Pro to the UK keyboard pattern.

You need to contact an Apple store or service center where you live directly yourself to find out if this is possible and what it would cost. Nobody in these forums has such information.

You can of course make your keyboard behave like a UK keyboard by just changing your settings in system preferences > keyboard > input sources.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2021 5:04 AM in response to marcoaureliocabelo

marcoaureliocabelo wrote:

Hello.

You need to contact an Apple store or service center where you live directly yourself to find out if this is possible and what it would cost. Nobody in these forums has such information.

You can of course make your keyboard behave like a UK keyboard by just changing your settings in system preferences > keyboard > input sources.

How can I change the keyboard keys on my Macbook Pro A2159?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.