Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My keypad, my video, netflix, spotify doesn’t have a sound.

My video, netflix spotify also keypad, hey siri..the sound not appear. But ringtone still okay..

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 9:25 AM

Hi siti294,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having some issues with sounds playing on your iPhone, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. Let's go ahead and follow the troubleshooting steps we've linked for you below.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

If you've already tried those steps, and are still unable to hear sound from your device, let's double check that you aren't paired to a Bluetooth connection by going to Settings > Bluetooth, then disabling Bluetooth and trying again to play sound from your device.

Please let us know how it goes. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 9:25 AM in response to siti294

Hi siti294,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having some issues with sounds playing on your iPhone, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. Let's go ahead and follow the troubleshooting steps we've linked for you below.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

If you've already tried those steps, and are still unable to hear sound from your device, let's double check that you aren't paired to a Bluetooth connection by going to Settings > Bluetooth, then disabling Bluetooth and trying again to play sound from your device.

Please let us know how it goes. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

My keypad, my video, netflix, spotify doesn’t have a sound.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.