Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't acess the verification code

My dad gave his old Macbook Air 13inch Mid 2013. And whenever I try to log in with my Apple ID, it asks me for a verification code from my "Other devices". The Other device, in this case, is my old iPhone 6S, which is completely destroyed, to the point that it can't be fixed nor turned on. I've been trying to look for an answer online, but I can't seem to find as to how exactly I can log in to my apple id in a new device if I can't access the verification code in my old device where my apple ID is most likely still signed in. I did notice an option that I can remove the iPhone 6S from my devices list, but with the warning that I won't be able to log in to my Apple ID account without that device, I don't understand, if I should remove the phone from my devices.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 11:32 AM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

1 reply

Can't acess the verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.