Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad pro

How do I get my online banking to work on my Ipad

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 3:44 PM

Are you attempting to access your online banking using an App - or using the native Safari web browser?

Some websites (including many bank websites) incorrectly identify your iPadOS Safari User Agent when used in one or other of its browsing modes - of which their are two. These modes are the default Desktop mode - and Mobile.

It’s easy to switch between modes if a website isn’t functioning correctly. From the desired web-page, touch the aA icon at the left of the Address Bar; this will reveal a menu. From the menu select Website Settings, then select (or deselect) Request Desktop Website, then tap Done. Now refresh the webpage.

The chosen setting will be saved for the selected website - and can be simply reversed if needed.

If using the Safari browser, hopefully this workaround will resolve your issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2021 3:44 PM in response to Fishingfaty

Are you attempting to access your online banking using an App - or using the native Safari web browser?

Some websites (including many bank websites) incorrectly identify your iPadOS Safari User Agent when used in one or other of its browsing modes - of which their are two. These modes are the default Desktop mode - and Mobile.

It’s easy to switch between modes if a website isn’t functioning correctly. From the desired web-page, touch the aA icon at the left of the Address Bar; this will reveal a menu. From the menu select Website Settings, then select (or deselect) Request Desktop Website, then tap Done. Now refresh the webpage.

The chosen setting will be saved for the selected website - and can be simply reversed if needed.

If using the Safari browser, hopefully this workaround will resolve your issue.

iPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.